Thursday, June 26, 2008

July 4th







I had a pretty good show Tuesday night at the Summit Lake Winery in Holts Summit. It started out a little slow but picked up toward the end. I would like to encourage everyone to come out and relax on Tuesday Nights from 5-8pm at the Summit Lake Winery in Holts Summit. They have pretty reasonable drink prices and have added some new items to their menu. I tried the Meatball Wrap and it was wonderful. I highly recommend.






I would also like to encourage you to come out to the winery on July 4th. I will be playing from 8-11pm. That's right! Smack dab in the middle of the fireworks! With one of the best views of the fireworks display in town, Friday promises to be a real HOOT! Hope to see everyone there!






Dave

1 comment:

Fresh Off the Farm said...

Townes looks like he's jamming out to dad's music!